Create a “No-Sew Pillow” in less than 10 minutes!
Pillows are a quick way to spruce up any room of your home! Can you ever have too many? I think not!
The foam can be any size. The piece shown here is about 16 inches wide and I found it on a scrap pile at a local craft store.
- I folded the fabric so that the edges were on the inside. This allows for a clean edge on the pillow. I have about 4- 5 inches of fabric on each side of the foam.
- Roll up the foam.
- Place the foam on the fabric and wrap it up by rolling until you reach the end.
- Wrap the ribbon tightly around the ends and tied it in the back with a knot.
- Repeat on the other side and fluff the ends slightly.
- I added the second ribbon with tassels to spice it up a little.
Whoo hoo! Now you have an new accent pillow finished and ready to add to your room!
Can you believe how fast you can do this?
It took less than 10 minutes and you can change it to a different fabric to go with each season!
Have you made any pillows recently? Don’t you love how they change the look of a room??
Have fun with this one!