Yum! These St. Patrick’s Day dessert recipes are perfect for all those holiday parties. They’re so easy you’ll feel like you found gold at the end of the rainbow…well, just maybe.
Enjoy these sweet treats for all ages…
- Jello Cream Cake – Food Librarian
- Leprechaun Hat Smores – Hostess With the Mostess
- Thin Mint Truffles – Cookin’ Cowgirl
- Green Cupcake Butter Mints – Sprinkle Bakes
- Shamrock Cupcakes – Easy Cake Decorating
- Grasshopper Mint Cookies – Six Sister’s Stuff
- Green Candied Popcorn – Skip to My Lou
- Shamrock Shake – Babble
- Guinness Spiced Muffins – Mega Crafty
- Green and White Bundt Cake – Love From the Oven
- Lucky Charm Cupcakes – Just Call Me Maria
- Rainbow Rice Krispy Treats – Babble
- Little Leprechaun Hat – Twiggle Box
- Guinness Chocolate Pudding – Sprinkle Bakes
- Green Velvet Whoopie Pies – Love from the Oven
- St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Treats – The Decorated Cookie
- Rainbow Jello Dessert – Taste of Home
- Pot of Gold Cookies – Pizzazzerie
- Guinness Ice Cream – Yum Sugar
- Lucky Leprechaun Cookie Bark – Your Homebased Mom
These St. Patrick’s Day recipes are yummy with a touch of whimsy!
Now you have a few ideas to bring to the next party! Your friends will be green with envy over your skills…ha!
Do you have a favorite?
Looking for more seasonal ideas?? You’ll love these posts…