Springs wreaths are some of the prettiest of the year! Wreaths are a great DIY project because they are usually so much cheaper to make than to buy at the store.
I’ve gathered some of the most beautiful wreaths ever in this collection and I know there’s one that will spark your creativity!
Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy this tour of beautiful tutorials! You can make any of these with a few simple supplies and a little time. No Super Crafty Girl skills needed!
- Butterfly Paint Chip Wreath – My Sister’s Suitcase
- Spring Grass Wreath – Capture the Detalis
- DIY Egg Carton Flower Wreath – Pink Stripey Socks
- Vintage Floral Sheet Wrapped Wreath – In Color Order
- Spring Potted Plant Wreath – Bees Knees Bungalow
- Spring Green Wreath – The Frugal Homemaker
- Moss Monogrammed Letter – I’ll Get You My Pretties
- Spring Paper Butterfly Wreath – MaryJanes and Galoshes
- Easy Burlap Spring Wreath – Top This Top This
- Spanish Moss Spring Wreath – The Charm of Home
- Fabric Flower Spring Wreath – My Blessed Life
- Pinwheel Spring Wreath – Northern Cottage
- Spring Flower Wreath – Lovelies in My Life
- DIY Spring Flower Wreath – Homemade Ginger
- April Showers Wreath – Covered in Mod Podge
- Spring Paper Flower Wreath – Hello Lucky
- Simple Spring Wreath – Thrifty Decorating
- Spring Yarn Wreath – Colorful Me
- Framed Spring Grass Wreath – A Diamond in the Stuff
- Spring Burlap Wreath – Natsprat
- Spring Bird Wreath – Oh My Gracious
- Colorful Spring Wreath – Dollar Store Mom
- Feather Boa Spring Wreath – A Cultivated Nest
- Lovely Vintage Inspired Wreath – Casapinka
- Spring Grapevine Wreath – Shanty 2 Chic
- Which one is your favorite? Do you like flowers, moss, or simple monograms?
- Are you decorating for a St. Patrick’s Day party? Check out these 15 St. Patrick’s Day Wreaths!
If you are looking for more Spring ideas, you will love this…
Have a beautiful Spring full of handmade goodness!
Do you have a favorite Spring craft?