Looking for a quick winter sewing project for this weekend? You’ll love these easy tutorials and patterns! The pom pom throw is crazy beautiful, and I’m sure you can use a new scarf to warm up your winter wardrobe.
Check them out for yourself…I’m sure there’s something here you create in an hour or two.
- DIY Fox Scarf Pattern – Prudent Baby
- Mondo Pom Pom Throw – In My Own Style
- Anthro Inspired Head Wrap – Flamingo Toes
- Cozy Felt Slippers – Martha Stewart
- Cowl/Caplet Sewing Pattern – Fleece Fun
- Pajama Pants Pattern – Sew4Home
- Long Mittens Tutorial – Lemon Squeezy Home
- Fur Vest Pattern – We Heart This
- Snowy Day Hat Pattern – See Kate Sew
- Circle Scarf Tutorial – Come On, Ilene
Brrrr…I need some of those comfy felt slippers right now. I hate it when my feet get cold!
If you’re looking for more cozy sewing projects check out this list of 101 Winter Sewing Tutorials on Everything Etsy! It will keep you busy all winter long!