25 DIY Fall Wreaths
Fall brings crisp, cool air with golden leaves and pumpkins…what’s not to love! Fall wreaths are the perfect decoration to welcome your friends and family. A change in season is always a good thing around here and fall is one of the best times of the year!
I’ve gathered a few fall wreaths…they are made out of EVERYTHING! Some are free, some use scraps of fabric or burlap and all of them are easy to make. That’s my kind of project!
- Wine Cork Fall Wreath – Savvy Design
- Burlap Flower Fall Wreath – Craftaholics Anonymous
- Fall Leaves Initial Wreath – The Thrifty Abode
- Neutral Fall Wreath – Raising Up Rubies
- Burlap Fall Ruffle Wreath – Jones Design Co.
- Fall Argyle Yarn Wreath – The Curious Pug
- Fall Glitter Leaves Wreath – Homemade by Jill
- Houndstooth Pumpkin Wreath – Tatertots and Jello
- Fall Yarn Wreath – DecorChick
- Candy Corn Wreath – WhipperBerry
- DIY Fall Wreath – Craft-O-Maniac
- Fall Wheat Wreath – Thrive
- Crocheted Fall Wreath – Repeat Crafter Me
- Fall Pom Pom Wreath – Nature’s Heirloom
- Fall Acorn Wreath – Little Things Bring Smiles
- Fall Book Page Wreath – Creations by Kara
- Pumpkins & Burlap Fall Wreath – Shanty 2 Chic
- Corn Husk Bow Wreath – The Cards We Drew
- Fall Leaves Square Wreath – Thrifty Décor Chick
- DIY Ruffled Paper Wreath – Make It Lovely
- DIY Fall Feather Wreath – Lacquer and Linen
- DIY Free Fall Wreath – Sweet Pea Pod
- Easiest Ruffled Burlap Fall Wreath – Top This Top That
- Fall Wreath Rosettes – Third Floor Design
- Corn Husk Fall Wreath – Martha Stewart
Which one is your favorite? Do you like more traditional wreaths or look for something new each year?
Looking for more fall projects to welcome the season? Check out these…