Sweet treats are always a big part of Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re planning to bake cookies for a school party or create a romantic dinner, there’s a simply sweet Valentine’s Day recipe that will help you spread a little love this year!
Don’t miss the heart shaped ice cream sandwiches or the vintage Valentine’s Day cookies…they are super creative ideas!
- Heart Inside Surprise Cake – I Am Baker
- Vintage Valentine’s Day Cookies – Bakerella
- Heart Shaped S’more Pops – In Between Laundry
- Cranberry Shortbread Hearts – Martha Stewart
- Red Velvet Cheesecake – BHG
- Valentine’s Day Ice Cream Sandwich – Sheek Shindigs
- Homemade Heart Pop Tarts – Babble
- Heart Shaped Linzer Sandwich Cookies – Babble
- Macaron Pops – Bakerella
- Heart Shaped Ice Cream Sandwich – This Mama Cooks
- Heart Filled Cupcakes – Caffe Tua
- Heart Shaped Marshmallows – With Style and Grace
- What’s your favorite kind of sweet treat for Valentine’s Day? We usually make something heart shaped…like cookies or rice crispy treats. I plan to try a little something new the year. What about you?
You might enjoy these posts for Valentine’s Day…